There are many fun and interesting things to see and do while you enjoy your stay at The Terimore. Whether combing the many miles of sandy beaches for sea shells and beach agates while catching a glimpse of a whale, or taking in the many sites Tillamook County has to offer, you'll find your stay a peaceful, relaxing time to collect memories of the beautiful Oregon Coast.
Besides the miles of sandy beach to explore at your front door, other great local activities to see include....
- Hiking trails at Cape Lookout state park, Munson Creek Falls,
Bay Ocean or Netarts Bay Spits.
- Three Capes Scenic Drive Loop
- Excellent salmon fishing in Tillamook Bay: famous for its large fall Chinook salmon or trout and steelhead fishing in the nearby Trask, Wilson, Miami, or Kilchis rivers.
- Visit the historic Tillamook County Pioneer Museum.
- The famous WWII Blimp Hangers at The Tillamook Air Museum.
- Tour the famous Tillamook Cheese Factorc.
- Crabbing in Tillamook and Netarts Bays.
- Watching the Tillamook Dairy Parade (June) or Tillamook County Rodeo (June).
- Visit the Tillamook County Fair with the Pig-n-Ford Races (August).
- Visit the Cape Meares Lighthouse.
- Plus much more to see and do!
For more information on what to see and do, contact the Tillamook Chamber of Commerce at 503-842-7525.
More Interesting Links....
- Netarts History
- Oregon Coast Visitors Association
- Oregon Citylink Travel Guide
- Travel Oregon
- Whale Watching
- Oregon Tourism
- Trip Check - ODOT